Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kool Kids Klub Podkast Episode 8: Gundam Unicorn episode 1 (with extras)

Hello gents and lasses,




I welcome you to this podcast segment of the Kool Kids Klub, Episode 8. This episode we discuss the ever popular Gundam Uni(CRON) episode 1. We also got some bonus material including talk on Tokyopop manga, Gundam manga, Evangelon Manga, the Gundam Novels, Initial D manga (well, I only talked about it), oh yea and some Portal 2/ Valve talk. Oh yea, I partook in some drinking on this podcast too... ah, good fun.

Get Episode 8 here: Download Episode 8!

Brought to you by:



PS: If there is any mispelling in this post, I do apologize as to inform that I am doing this post in Internette Explodar and there is no red lines undernief stating if something is misp3llt or not, because I am knot gued spielar.

1 comment:

  1. Unicorn certainly needs more love.

    I think the thing Siam Vist was hooked up to was the same equipment Diana and the rest of the moon people used in Turn A Gundam. Similar design, and Fukui wrote the Turn A novels.

    The impression I get from Unicorn is that Banagher was intended to pilot the Unicorn until his mother left Cardias.

    ReplyDelete